Join Us at the Equality March for Unity & Pride
The “Equality March for Unity & Pride” on June 11, with events in DC and across the US, will mobilize the diverse LGBTQ people and allies to peacefully and clearly address concerns about the current political landscapes and how it is contributing to the persecution and discrimination of LGBTQ individuals.
There are five ways you can get involved in the Equality March this weekend:
- Join our contingent at the DC Equality March Sunday Morning: Click here to join us in DC June 11 at 9am; you’ll receive a t-shirt and posters.
- Join our Queer Resistance Bootcamp on Sunday afternoon co-facilitated by our Policy Director Meghan Maury: Click here for the Facebook Event page for the Bootcamp!
- Join a solidarity event in your city: Click here to find an event in your area.
- Join online: Please follow hashtags #EqualityMarch and #HonorThemWithAction on social media
- Download our Remember Pulse #HonorThemWithAction poster: English-language PDF here or Spanish-language PDF here.